Please bring your BOOKING ID with you to reception on the day of your Experience via screen or print.
- Arrival – Upon arrival please visit reception to sign in and complete your Driver Waiver.
- Equipment – You will be provided with a Racing Suit and Helmet.
- Safety Briefing – All drivers are provided with a full safety briefing by one of our safety mechanics.
- Kart Familiarisation – Our safety mechanics will access each drivers in the pit area. Final safety checks are carried out here.
- Karting Session – Enjoy a Karting Race with family and friends.
- Live Lap Times – View your live lap times and see if you have beaten of fastest lap and reached top of the leader board.
Driver Waiver – A Drivers Waiver form is required to be completed for you to take part. This can be completed online or onsite.
Arrival Time – Please arrive 30 minutes early to your booking time. If you are a large group we recommend you arrive 45 minutes early to your booking time.
Booked Time – Your booked time is an estimated time on the track. Your time can alter slightly due to weather. Please keep this in mind when booking.
Weather – GYG Karting Ltd is an outdoor circuit and is open in all weathers. You will be provided with a dry or wet suit depending on weather conditions. We advise you to bring spare clothing during wet conditions. Hot showers are available onsite.
Equipment Provided – Racing Suit / Racing Wet Suit, Racing Helmet and Hairnets.
Please Wear – Suitable trainers or flat boots. You are welcome to wear your own racing equipment. Helmets need to be full faced. We recommend a pair of gloves for grip. Ski gloves are ideal during the winter season.
Be Race Ready – We recommend you wear a Racing Balaclava and pair of Gloves to enhance your Racing Experience. These items can be purchased from our online shop and onsite.
Additional Drivers – Additional Drivers are welcome. Please bring them with on the day of your activity.
Deposit Payments – If you have paid a Deposit Payment the outstanding balance is required on the day of your activity.